Thursday, April 4, 2013

GDC2013: A Survivor's Tale

I just wanted to write a brief post and say how great it was meeting so many talented and passionate developers at GDC this past week.  Special thanks to everyone who attended the Art Director and Lead Artist Roundtable.  It was a great discussion and I appreciate all of the contributions that were offered.

Some of you may have hit this site hoping to read the roundtable's daily notes.  Don't worry; I haven't forgotten.  Truth be told, I'm still "recovering" from GDC.  Nevertheless, I'm still committed to having the notes from each day posted to the site before the end of this month.

Thanks again and hope to see you all at GDC next year ... when we change the roundtable's name to the "Art Leadership Roundtable" ... because titles do not confer leadership.

No comments:

Post a Comment